PDF Landscape Graphics : Plan, Section, and Perspective Drawing of Landscape Spaces Download
- Format: Paperback | 208 pages
- Dimensions: 276 x 216 x 13mm | 578g
- Publication date: 01 Oct 2002
- Publisher: Watson-Guptill Publications
- Imprint: Watson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition: Revised
- Edition Statement: Revised
- Illustrations note: 400 B&W ILLUS
- ISBN10: 0823073335
- ISBN13: 9780823073337
- Bestsellers rank: 17,897
Announcing the new revised edition of the classic industry reference! "Landscape Graphics" is the architect's ultimate guide to all the basic graphics techniques used in landscape design and landscape architecture. Progressing from the basics into more sophisticated techniques, this guide offers clear instruction on graphic language and the design process, the basics of drafting, lettering, freehand drawing and conceptual diagramming, perspective drawing, section elevations and more. It also features carefully sequenced exercises, a complete file of graphic symbols for sections and perspectives, and a handy appendix of conversions and equivalents.