PDF Resourceful Living Download
- Format: Hardback | 192 pages
- Dimensions: 194 x 238 x 22mm | 840g
- Publication date: 01 Jun 2021
- Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
- Imprint: KYLE BOOKS
- Publication City/Country: London, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: Colour photography throughout
- ISBN10: 0857839195
- ISBN13: 9780857839190
- Bestsellers rank: 68,279
It's often thought that restyling your space comes with a hefty price tag and unavoidable waste. But in Resourceful Living, award-winning interiors blogger Lisa Dawson shows how, with a little creativity, you can revamp your home with existing pieces, vintage finds and key purchases.
The clever ideas in this beautiful book cover:
- The most important ways we use our homes, from eating to sleeping, living and working.
- The Basics of steering clear of interiors 'fast fashion', multi-purposing furniture and making the most of what you have.
- Styling Your Home with simple solutions for re-imagining each room, from gallery walls to home bars, repainted storage to retro accessories.
Including her top ten key vintage buys and tips for in-store and online thrifting, Lisa's inspiring advice shares the fun of creative sourcing as a more sustainable way to keep your home feeling fresh.
'Resourceful Living feels like reading a recipe book, not only because of the delicious interiors images, but because of the simple ingredients and easy methods that are shared to achieve beautiful living spaces for yourself.' Melanie Sykes
'I've been a long-time fan and follower of Lisa's interiors tips. This book really is super practical as well as beautiful - perfect for anyone looking to be more interiors savvy.' Rachel Khoo