PDF Drawing Geometry : A Primer of Basic Forms for Artists, Designers and Architects Download
- Format: Paperback | 88 pages
- Dimensions: 210 x 229 x 7.62mm | 362g
- Publication date: 30 Oct 2007
- Publisher: Floris Books
- Publication City/Country: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Illustrations note: 26 colour and 118 line illustrations
- ISBN10: 0863156088
- ISBN13: 9780863156083
- Bestsellers rank: 20,027
Geometry is both elegantly simple and infinitely profound. Many professionals find they need to be able to draw geometric shapes accurately, and this unique book shows them how.
It provides step-by-step instructions for constructing two-dimensional geometric shapes, which can be readily followed by a beginner, or used as an invaluable source book by students and professionals.