PDF The LightFoot Guide to the via Francigena - Great Saint Bernard Pass to Saint Peter's Square, Rome Download
- Format: Paperback | 188 pages
- Dimensions: 140 x 216 x 13mm | 299g
- Publication date: 02 Sep 2019
- Publisher: Eurl Pilgrimage Pub
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: 2020 ed.
- Illustrations note: 400 Illustrations
- ISBN10: 2917183411
- ISBN13: 9782917183410
- Bestsellers rank: 296,687
LightFoot Guides are written for Walkers and Cyclists, helping them to find the route, places to stay and meet their personal goals.
There is no right way to make a journey as challenging as this. This book together with the Lightfoot Companion will provide you with the resources to enjoy doing it your way.
With dozens of alternative routes, accommodation choices and cultural highlights described for the entire length of the journey the Lightfoot Series will give you the freedom to succeed.
The guide will lead you in 47 stages along the 1008 kilometres of the modern via Francigena from the summit of the Great Saint Bernard Pass to Saint Peter's Square in the heart of Rome.